Benin Les Merveilles d'Afrique Mode
Les Merveilles d'Afrique Mode:, A large beach. Clean. Easy access. With a lot of Palm trees. It is close to the National road. In the surrounding area there are many bars and restaurants. There is even a party hall. The weekends are very lively. During the holidays and school holidays too. Show promoters often organize concerts with international artists. It is a great place to relax and have a good time.
A Quiet Place
A quiet place to spend a pleasant time with family or friends. The authorities are forcing themselves to beautify it and keep it clean.Les Merveilles Clean beach
Clean beach, new well aligned coconut trees grow well on this beach and this already improves the setting. The fishing route which adjoins the beach is made up of 4 different lanes for road, promenade, sportsman and pedestrian. Magical!
Benin Les Merveilles Seaside Area
Seaside area in full development to be more pleasant for users. Good for weekend relaxation or morning or evening sport.
Espace balnéaire en plein aménagement afin d'être plus agréable pour les usagers. Bon pour les détentes du weekend ou le sport matinal ou en soirée..
Les Merveilles Visitor Google reviews
Below is good and bad reviews from some visitors
- Review 1 Really, loverly helpful beautiful views also beautiful scenery off all the lake.well worth the 4 hours drive from cotonou where i was staying for 2 weeks as im from uk 🇬🇧
- Reviews 2 Pleasant enough setting to relax, go jet sky and then eat the local dish, the "Dakouin". Cadre assez plaisant pour se détendre, faire du jet sky et puis manger le plat local, le "Dakouin"
- Reviews 3 If you want to go jetskiing, this is the place for you but the price is relatively expensive: 2,000 francs/minute - Perfect for relaxing away from the hubbub of the city. We advise you to bring your drinks and meals, it is allowed. Si vous avez envie de faire du jetski, c’est l’endroit qu’il vous faut mais le tarif est relativement cher: 2.000 francs/minute - Parfait pour se détendre loin du brouhaha de la ville. On vous conseille de ramener vos boissons et plats, c’est autorisé.
- Reviews 4 Not to be missed if you go to Bopa. A great opportunity to take a ride on Lake Aheme in a motorized boat or go Jet-skiing. A ne pas manquer si vous faites un tour à Bopa. Une belle occasion pour faire un tour sur le lac aheme en barque motorisée ou faire du Jet-ski
- Reviews 5 Looks very nice, but I admit that I stopped in the parking lot due to the super high price for the main distraction "the jet-ski" 2000 fr per minute. Barely started it's been 2000!!!🤬🤬. Group of 20 people. A clientele that the owner of the place missed. It's really a pity. À l'air très sympa, mais j'avoue que je me suis arrêté sur le parking dû au tarif hyper élevé pour la distraction principal "le jet-ski" 2000 fr la minute. A peine démarrer ça fait 2000!!!🤬🤬. Groupe de 20 personnes. Une clientèle que le propriétaire des lieux à raté. C'est vraiment dommage.
- Reviews 6 Les Merveilles du Lac Bopa is a place of peaceful relaxation to recharge your batteries. It doesn't look like Benin. Pay a visit and you won't be disappointed. Les Merveilles du Lac Bopa est un lieu de détente paisible pour se ressourcer. On ne dirait pas au Bénin. Faites y un tour et vous ne serez pas déçu.
- Reviews 7 Very nice experience, which I would do again without hesitation if I had to do it again. Très belle expérience, que je referais sans hesitation si c'était à refaire
- Reviews 8 Relaxing setting far from the hubbub of Cotonou... Well-appointed space ... place of relaxation for adults and children. Cadre relaxant loin du brouhaha de cotonou... Espace bien aménagée... lieu de détente pour adulte et enfant
Benin e-Visa informatiom
The republic of Benin e-Visa is an electronic authorization granted by Benin immigration since April 2018, Benin began issuing e-Visas to a eligible foreign visitors, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave the territory.
Benin e-Visa Types and validity: The Benin Visa/eVisa allows travelers to enter the Benin for tourist, visiting or business purposes, Benin have 3 Types e-Visa: Benin 30 days singe entry eVisa: This type Benin e-Visa allows the traveler to enter Benin once only and stay up to 30 days maximum. it is a one-entry visa and you must leave the country within the 30 days, you will not allow returning with the same visa. Benin 30 days multiple entry eVisa This type of Benin Visa is for the traveller who wishes to stay in Benin up to 30 days, with a one-time entry permit. It is a longer stay single entry visa for visitors who wish to stay longer. Benin Multiple Entry eVisa (90 days). This type of Benin Multiple entry visa is valid for 90 days, from the date of entry. It allows visitors to visit the country multiple times within the 90 days duration. Applicants passport must be at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival in Benin and have at least two pages available for stamping., on behalf of the state, regulatory and control missions in the field of civil aviation. It ensures the sovereign functions in civil aviation. In addition, it defines and executes state policy and represents it with all international civil aviation organizations. It also controls all airlines operating on the territory of the Republic of Benin, both domestic operators and foreign operators (regional and international) by granting them authorization and approval.
Top tourist destinations
TPort city in Benin known for Dantokpa Market, Cotonou Cathedral & stilt houses on Lake Nokoué. here
What food Benin known?
Food is the basic necessity of life. Without food one cannot survive. Every country is known for its food specialty. Different countries have a different type of cuisines. Benin food is highly attracted by tourists because of its flavor and delicious taste. Benin food is comprised of various cultures and traditions. This country includes a variety of people from different roots and origins. All of their flavors add up the taste. learn more