How do I get a Benin visa?
Visas are required for foreign citizens traveling to Benin. Foreign nationals may apply for a visa online in advance of travel. Applicants may complete the e-visa application form and make payment online with a credit card or bank transfer
Submit the simplified Benin visa application. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is an easy process.
Our visa experts review your provided information if it all matches the Benin visa application requirement.
Once your Benin Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details.
Benin e-Visa information
Benin eVisa: It is a electronic visa online applicationsSingle Entry (30 days) or multiple entries (30 days), and Multiple Entries (90 days) visa on arrival It allows visitors to visit, enter benin or stay in benin, Single or multiple times, depending on the requested visa type. Benin Tourist Visa Online
Benin visa application form? Fill out the Benin Tourist E-visa application form online. Visa application form. Fully completed and signed application form.
Benin Visa Online?
Benin e-Visa application, all visitors to the republic of Benin can obtain their visa electronically online, by filling and completing the online application form with all the required information. Benin e-Visa issued after lodging an online application.
Can I get Benin Visa Online?
Benin eVisa application is a simplified process, there is no additional documents requried. Applicants must hold a valid passport no less than 3 or 6 months. See Check Eligible countries.
Applicant passport: the applicant is simply required to have a passport with at least 6 month’s validity with one or two blank pages to receive officials entry stamp.
- International Passport with at least 6-months validity from the date of arrival
- Applicant e-Mail must be valid
- Date of entry in Benin
- Address in Benin (Accommodation)
- Source of Travel
- Departure date
- Yellow Fever vaccination recommended check CDC website
Benin e-Visa Requirement
Benin Visa Extension
A Benin visa is usually found in two options such as a 30 days stay visa and a 90 days say visa. Among these the maximum a tourist can stay for is for 90 days beyond which a stay won’t be allowed. However, if you have applied for a 30 days Benin Tourist visa then you are eligible for a visa extension. It is rare that a person will get an extension after 90 days of visa validity expires. This, however, can be extended if there are found to be reasons which are valid for the extension.
Benin Visa Notice
Types of Benin e-Visa Online
1, Benin 30 days singe entry eVisa
2, Benin 30 days multiple entry eVisa
3, Benin Multiple Entry eVisa (90 days).
Benin Visa free (visa exemption)
Citizens of the following 61 countries and territories can visit Benin without a visa: All African countries, Haiti, Indonesia, Israel, Macau. Hong Kong 14 days visa. Singapore 14 days visa. Nationals of China traveling on duty for a maximum stay of 90 days. Visa waiver agreement was signed with Venezuela and it is yet to come into force.
holders of diplomatic or official/service passports of Brazil, China, Cuba, France, India, Iran (1 month), Italy, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey do not require a visa.
Benin Visa FAQ
- The Benin e-Visa is an official travel document needed by foreigners to visit Benin for tourist or business purposes.It allows visitors to stay from 30 days to 90 days.
What is the difference between a traditional visa (passport sticker) and a Benin e-Visa?
- With us processing time will be within 72 hours".
- Note: The Benin Visa applications will be processed within 12 to 72 hours, therefore applicants are strongly advised to observe the stipulated time frame while making their applications; After making payments, applicants are required to wait for approval of their Visa before they start their journey.
- We require the following to submit your application: A current valid travel Document/Passport.
- Vaccination requirements to travel to Benin?
- Yellow Fever vaccine is required if travepng from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
- More information in the following pnk:
- How do I get a yellow fever certificate?
- You'll be given a certificate when you're vaccinated at a yellow fever vaccination centre. Check the country information on the Travel Health Pro website or with a yellow fever vaccination centre to see if you need a certificate for the area you're visiting.
- Do I need yellow fever certificate for Benin?
- A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is only required for travellers 1 year of age and older coming from - or in transit through an airport of - a country with risk of Yellow Fever transmission.
- How long does a yellow fever vaccine last?
- The NHS advises the yellow fever vaccine provides lifelong protection for most people. It explains on its website: “Booster doses and new vaccination certificates used to be recommended every 10 years for people who continued to be at risk of the infection, but this is no longer necessary in most cases.
- Do you need anti malaria tablets for visiting Benin?
- Most travelers to Benin will need vaccinations for hepatitis A, typhoid fever, yellow fever, and polio, as well as medications for malaria prophylaxis and travelers' diarrhea. Meningococcal vaccine is recommended during the dry season (November through June).
- Hepatitis A: Recommended for all travelers
- Hepatitis B: Recommended for all travelers
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR): Two doses recommended for all travelers born after 1956, if not previously given
- Tetanus-diphtheria: Revaccination recommended every 10 years
- Typhoid: Recommended for all travelers
- Rabies: outdoors, or at high risk for animal bites, or involved in any activities that might bring them into direct contact with bats.
- Polio: One-time booster recommended for any adult traveler who completed the childhood series but never had polio vaccine as an adult
- Yellow fever: Required for all travelers greater than one year of age.
- Check Benin e-Visa Sample
- Official Benin e-Visa
- It depends on the length of validity and number of entries desired for your visa:
- Single Entry 30 days after arrival visa: 50.00 Euro
- Multiple Entry 30 days after arrival visa: 75.00 Euro
- Multiple Entry 90 days after arrival visa: 100.00 Euro
- Additionally a service fee is added processing : 40 Euro as well as the help and assistance of get your Benin e-Visa faster and error free.
Getting The Republic Of Benin Visa
Benin Visa Costs | Benin Visa Check
The prices charged €94, €115.00 or €145, covers the costs for the immigration services (€50, €75 and €100 depending on the type of visa selected) as well as the help and assistance of eVisa Benin for the duration of this e-Visa.
Benin Immigration fees
Eligible Nationals for Benin Visa :Citizens from the countries listed below are eligible to apply online to enter Benin
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territory
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Cyprus
- Russian Federation
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City