The Official visas and Requirement Online
Issuance of Diplomatic/Official Visas to foreign diplomats/officials and their dependent family members.
The Official visasThese are granted to officials doing jobs for their governments, or otherwise representing their countries in the host country, such as the personnel of diplomatic missions.
Other Types of Visa
Each country typically has a multitude of categories of visas with various names. The most common types and names of visas include:
- Short-stay or visitor visas For short visits to the visited country. Many countries differentiate between different reasons for these visits, such as: Tourist visa, Business visa, Working holiday visa, Private visa, Medical visa, Athletic or artistic visa, Pilgrimage visa, Refugee visa, and Digital nomad visa,
- Immigrant visas Granted for those intending to settle permanently in the issuing country (obtain the status of a permanent resident with a prospect of possible naturalization in the future): Family member visa, Marriage visa, and Pensioner visa
- Official visas These are granted to officials doing jobs for their governments, or otherwise representing their countries in the host country, such as the personnel of diplomatic missions: A diplomatic visa, and Courtesy visas
- On-arrival visas Also known as visas on arrival (VOA), they are granted at a port of entry. This is distinct from visa-free entry, where no visa is required, as the visitor must still obtain the visa on arrival before proceeding to immigration control.
- Transit visas For passing through the country of issue to a destination outside that country. Validity of transit visas are usually limited by short terms such as several hours to ten days depending on the size of the country or the circumstances of a particular transit itinerary: Airside transit visa, and Crew member, steward, or driver visa.
- Apply visa online