How do I get a Liberia visa?
Visas are required for foreign citizens traveling to Liberia. Foreign nationals may apply for a visa online in advance of travel. Applicants may complete the e-visa application form and make payment online with a credit card or bank transfer
Submit the simplified Liberia visa application. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is an easy process.
Our visa experts review your provided information if it all matches the Liberia visa application requirement.
Once your Liberia Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details.
Liberia Visa Online Information
Liberia Visa is a electronic authorization granted by a Liberia immigration to a eligible foreign visitors, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave Liberia. Liberia Visa typically may include limits on the duration of the foreigner's stay. If you want to visit Liberia, you will likely have to obtain a Liberia visa beforehand, unless you are from one of the few visa-exempt countries. Liberia Visa valid for 14 days from the date of issuance.
Liberia visa application form
By starting the application, you must complete the Liberia Visa application form and include the processing documentss, which are a scan copy of international passport biopage, with at least six months validit and a color photograph.
How can I get Liberia visa online?
You can apply for Liberia visa online easily through Phone or PC anytime from anywhere. Get approval within 24 Hours. Apply here and approved Liberia e-Visa will send to you via e-Mail, to your provided e-Mail.
- Applicant recent face photograph, passport-style
- Passport valid for at least six months from arrival date
- Copy of international passport bio-page
- Proof of Accommodation
- Travel Itinerary
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
Liberia Visa Requirements
Liberia visa validation?
Liberian single-entry visa: Valid for up to three months and Liberian multiple-entry visa: Valid for up to 1, 2, or 3 years
Liberia visa extension?
You may be able to extend your Liberia visa for another 30 days at Immigration Office in Liberia before your current visa expires.
Types of Liberia Visa
The main types of visas that the Liberian government issues to foreign nationals are:
Liberia Tourist Visa
Liberia Tourist Visa, for foreigners traveling for tourism, visits, or other non-business related purposes
Liberia Business Visa
Liberia Business Visa, for foreigners traveling to conduct business in Liberia
Liberia Diplomatic/Official Visa
Liberia Diplomatic/Official Visa, for foreigners traveling for governmental, diplomatic, or official purposes.
When applying for a Liberia visa, you will need the following documents:
- 1, Your passport, which is valid for at least another six months, and which has at least one blank page
- 2, Two passport-size pictures, with the following requirements: They must be recent (taken within the last six months), White background
- 3, Proof of sufficient financial means to cover your stay (through bank statements) Or alternatively, a Letter of Invitation or Proof of Sponsorship, if applicable
- 4, Medical insurance for the duration of your stay
- 5, Proof of travel arrangements, such as a flight ticket and travel itinerary
- 6, Proof of accommodation in Liberia, such as a hotel reservation
- 7, A copy of the International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- 8, If you’re traveling for business: A letter which explains the reason for your visit, information about your business contact, and is signed by the inviting company.
- 9, If you have a Diplomatic and Official Passport: A Note Verbale.
- For minors under 18 years, you will need to attach a copy of the birth certificate and a letter of consent (complete with signatures of both parents or guardians, authorizing the trip and explaining who will be accompanying the children during travel)