How do I get a Togo visa?
Visas are required for foreign citizens traveling to Togo. Foreign nationals may apply for a visa online in advance of travel. Applicants may complete the e-visa application form and make payment online with a credit card or bank transfer
Submit the simplified Togo visa application. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete. It is an easy process.
Our visa experts review your provided information if it all matches the Togo visa application requirement.
Once your Togo Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details.
Togo Visa information?
Togo Visa is an official document which permits foreign nationals to enter within Togo. However, the Togo Visa On Arrival is only valid for seven days, with the possibility to extend it for up to 90 days once you’re already in Togo. This tourist visas for Togo can be issued for single or multiple entries and allow a maximum stay in Togo for up to 90 days.
Togo visa application form
You can download the Togo visa application form from one of the websites of Togo’s diplomatic representations abroad. Some embassies or consulates require you to fill it out beforehand and have it with you when you submit the application.
How Can I Apply for a Togo Visa?
There are two ways through which visa-required foreigners apply for a Togo visa:
- On arrival, at the port of entry in Togo;
- At a Togonese Embassy or Consulate in your country or a neighboring country
Togo visa fee?
The Togo visa fees are as follows:
- For a Togo Visa On Arrival: 15,000 CFA ($25)
- 30-day single-entry visa: appx. $70 (£55)
- 90-day single-entry visa: appx. $97 (£75)
- 30-day multiple-entry visa: appx. $85 (£65)
- 90-day multiple-entry visa: appx. $110 (£85)
- Note: This is an approximate list of Togo visa fees. The fees may differ slightly from one country or currency to the next.
Togo e-Visa Requirements
- Applicant recent face photograph, passport-style
- Passport valid for at least six months from arrival date
- Copy of international passport bio-page
- Proof of Accommodation
- Travel Itinerary
- Proof of sufficient financial means;
- Letter of Invitation from the company you will visit.
- Minor Consent Letter (if applicable);
- A recommendation from the appropriate Ministry (for public business);
- Yellow Fever Vaccination
Togo Visa validation
A Togo Visa On Arrival is valid for only up to 7 days and can be extended for an additional 30 days while in Togo, and A Togo visa obtained from an embassy/consulate is issued for a maximum of 90 days, for single or multiple entries.
Togo Visa extension
Once in Togo, you can extend a Togo Visa On Arrival before it expires at the Togo Foreigners and Passport Service offices in Lome.
Togo Types of Visas?
The main types of visas issued by the Togolese government are:
Togo Tourist Visa:
issued for single and multiple entries, and for up to 90 days. You can apply for a Togo Tourist Visa if you are traveling for tourism, visit, or other non-business related purposes.
Togo Business Visa
issued to foreigners traveling to Togo for business-related purposes of up to 90 days. It can be single- or multiple-entry.
Togo Transit Visa
Yissued to foreigners transiting through the territory of Togo. The transit visa for Togo can be for a single or double-entry (roundtrip).
Togo Immigration Visa
for foreigners intending to settle in Togo long-term
Togo Visa Costs | Togo Visa Check
Pre-Approved Multiple Methods of Payment Amex, Visa, JCB, Mastercard, Unionpay etc
Note: This is an approximate list of Togo visa fees. The fees may differ slightly from one country or currency to the next.