The Algeria Visa Policy
Visitors to Algeria must obtain a visa from one of the Algerian diplomatic missions, unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months from the date of entry into Algeria.
Processing of an application may be delayed if prior agreement by Algerian authorities is required. Furthermore, the Embassy reserves the right to request additional documentation from applicants.
Note you should take when applying for Algeria Visa
Algeria Visa application guideline When applying by courier service, take note: fill up the whole application correctly.
- make sure you indicate the date of entry on the application form.
- cannot accept applications made by fax.
- The Algerian Embassy declines any responsibility for the loss of documents sent by courier service.
- Applicants should make travel arrangements to Algeria based on the date of entry indicated on their visa.
- Visa applications dropped into the Embassy letterbox will not be processed.
- The Embassy is not responsible for any delays caused by late submission of documents by courier and visa service companies.
- Applicants should not arrive in Algeria before that date.
- The date of departure does not affect the processing time of the visa
- Applicants should leave Algeria before the expiry date shown on the top right hand corner on the visa sticker.
- Visa applications with missing documents including passport will not be processed.
- Business visas do not allow the applicant to work.
- The maximum period of effective stay in Algeria is 180 days per year.
- The work visa is strictly issued to apply for the work permit only (it is not valid to work in Algeria)
TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS :
- Original Passport, with validity for minimum 6 months;
- Photocopy of passport;
- Visa Application Form duly completed and typed clearly (in triplicate);
- (03) three coloured passport-sized photos, pasted on visa forms;
- Copy of two ways flight booking;
- Permanent Residency Card (KITAS) for Non Indonesian, Singaporean or Bruneian;
- For Business Visa : Invitation Letter which stamped or legalized by local mayor office, known as known as Assemblée Populaire Communale (APC), Sponsor Letter from local company (if any), hotel reservvation, account statement and insurance Travel.
- For Tourism Visa : Hotel Reservation from Algeria, Account statement and Insurance Travel, Sponsor Letter from company (if any).
- For Working Visa : Temporary Work Permit (Autorisation Provisoire de Travail) issued by the Ministry of Manpower of Algeria and Letter of Engagement of Repatriation (Engagement de Rapatriement) issued by the Employer in Algeria
c. Standard Documents:
Three application forms fully completed and signed by the applicant.
Incorrect information will result in refusal of visa application
Original Passport and (one photocopy) valid for at least 6 months.
Three recent passport size photographs (to be attached to each application)
A letter from your current employer (for business and work visa)
Other nationalities a company letter and photocopy of a valid work permit
For those who have already visited Algeria please provide a photocopy of the previous visa
Additional documents or visa type.