How do I get a Ethiopia visa? in 3 steps
To obtain a visa for Ethiopia, you can follow these general steps: 1. Determine the Type of Visa. ommon types include tourist visas, business visas, and transit visas. 2. Gather Required Documents: Once you know the type of visa you need, gather the necessary documents. 3. Submit Application and Pay Fees: Submit your completed visa application form and all the required documents. Pay the applicable visa fees, which can vary depending on your nationality and the visa type.
Common types include tourist visas, business visas, and transit visas. Ensure you meet the requirements for the specific visa type you're applying for. Fill the online form
Submit your completed visa application form. Our visa experts review your provided information if it all matches the Ethiopia visa application requirement.
Once your Ethiopia Visa application is lodged we will send you a confirmation email with all necessary details. Then receive email to provide all the required documents
Ethiopia Visa Information for Eritrea Citizen
The Ethiopia Visa is an electronic travel authorization document which allows visitors from all countries are eligible for an Ethiopian online visa. And 93 countries and territories, or persons holding residence permits issued by these countries or territories to enter the country with visa on arrival.
Ethiopia eVisa Application Online for Eritrea Citizen
Ethiopia launched its own electronic visa platform on 12 June 2017, and Since June 2018, nationals of all countries are eligible for an Ethiopian online visa (Ethiopia e-Visa) except Pakistan and Syria. You are able to apply online or you’ll have to apply by post.
How do I get Ethiopia visa online
You can apply Ethiopia visa online easily through Phone or PC anytime from anywhere, you must complete the Ethiopia visa online application in three steps. Ethiopia eVisa is very simple and can be done 100% online.
Ehtiopia e-Visa eligible countries
Ethiopia e-Visa Requirements
- Applicant recent passport-size photo
- A Copy of the passport of the applicant which is valid for at least 6 months from the intended entry date to Ethiopia
- Proof of Accommodation
- Travel Itinerary
- Yellow Fever Vaccination see more details
Ethiopia Visa vilidation for Eritrea Citizen
Applying for Ethiopia e-Visa/visa on arrival is very simple and can be done 100% online, travelers are no longer obligated to visit a consulate and apply in-person. You can apply Ethiopia visa online easily through Phone or PC anytime from anywhere, you must complete the Ethiopia Visa online application in three steps.
Ethiopia eVisa extension for Eritrea Citizen
Travelers can request for extension before the visa expires. Travelers who stay beyond the validity period without extending are subject to fines and legal penalties.
Types of Ethiopia eVisa/Visa for Eritrea Citizen
Easy and Fast Process at netafri.com
- 1, Ethiopia Tourist e-Visa - VT( 30 Days Single Entry): Tourist visa is an electronic single-entry visa issued by the Ethiopian Government for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business related purposes only.
- 2, Ethiopia Tourist e-Visa - VT( 90 Days Single Entry): The 90 days tourist visa is an electronic single-entry visa issued by the Ethiopian Government for visitors who wish to travel to the country for tourism or other non-business related purposes only.
- 3, Ethiopia Conference Visa - (CV): A conference visa is issued to those who wish to visit Ethiopia for International conferences provided that they have an invitation to the conference, seminar or workshop being organized in Ethiopia
- 4, Ethiopia Investment Visa - IV: This is a visa issued to foreign nationals who are engaged in investment activities. It can also be issued to potential investors who wish to come and invest in Ethiopia. The Validity of the Visa starts counting from the date intended to Enter Ethiopia Travelers can request for extension before the visa expires.
- 5, Non-Governmental Organizations(NGO) Work Visa - NV: An NGO visa is a visa issued to those foreign nationals who are invited by NGOs operating in Ethiopia for Employment or short term assignments. The Validity of the visa starts counting from the date intended to enter Ethiopia. NGO Visa cannot be extended. This type of Ethiopia Business visa is for 30 days single entry.
- + NGO Work Visa. 1, passport-size photo of the applicant, 2, Official application letter was written by the inviting organization and addressed. and 3, Registration License of the inviting organization.
The Ethiopia eVisa Sample
Visa is also granted on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport for visitors with an invitation letter attending meetings, seminars, or workshops organized by the African Union participants of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa conferences and meetings.