- Tanzania Safari 5 days tented lodge Safari Package: Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up from your hotel in or around Arusha.
- During the 2,5 hour drive you will enjoy the view of the beautiful nature, landscapes and local communities. We’ll do a full day game drive in Tarangire which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African Pythons.
- At the end of the day we go to Africa Safari Lake Manyara tented lodge where you can take a dive into the swimming pool!
- Day 2, on Lake Manyara. The park is known for its breath taking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water and hot springs.
- We do a game drive in Lake Manyara all day and if you like to walk you can also book a 2 hour walking safari.
- On foot you can enjoy giraffes, buffalos and other animals from a good distance. In the afternoon we drive back to Africa Safari Lake Manyara.
- DAY 3-5 SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK (camping): This day we will head towards the Serengeti. After a few hour drive we will arrive at the Serengeti. After lunch we do a game drive all afternoon in this beautiful park. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day we arrive at Sound of Silence Resort, the perfect retreat for a relaxing moment watching birdlife or a herd of impala grazing quietly around the camp area. The next day we have a full day game drive and your driver will show you more beautiful places in Serengeti. If you have not spotted any lions or leopards yet, you have a big chance of finding them today! At the end of the day we head back to Sound of Silence Resort for another night in the African bush. On day 5 we do one more early morning game drive in the Serengeti and in the afternoon we’ll be heading to Ngorongoro conservation area. We overnight at the beautiful Sopa Lodge which. is located at the highest point on Ngorongoro crater’s entire rim and is facing the magnificent sunsets to the west. Enjoy the amazing view!
- We wake up early in the morning and after break-fast we will drive into the amazing Ngorongoro crater.
- The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals.
- If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $5,320 pp
- 2 people: $2,785 pp
- 4 people: $2,360 pp
- 6 people: $2,255 pp
- -Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- -Drinking water (1,5 liter per day)
- -Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- -Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- -Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- - Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- - Personal travel insurance
- - Tourist visa
- Optional Activities:
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
Day 1 Tarangire National Park:
DAY 2-5 Lake Manyara (tented lodge):
Day 6 Ngorongoro crater:
Price per person:
Tanzania Safari - 6 day luxury tented lodge Quote
The two steps payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of $100 so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.