- Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up from your hotel in or around Arusha. During the 2,5 hour drive you will enjoy the view of the beautiful nature, landscapes and local communities.
- We’ll do a full day game drive in Tarangire which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab btrees and tree climbing African Pythons.
- At the end of the day we go to Africa Safari Lake Manyara tented lodge where you can take a dive into the swimming pool!
- Today we will go to Lake Manyara. This park is known for its breath taking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water and hot springs.
- We do a game drive in Lake Manyara all day and if you like to walk you can also book a 2 hour walking safari.
- On foot you can enjoy. giraffes, buffalos and other animals from a good distance. In the afternoon we drive back to Africa Safari Lake Manyara.
- This day we will head towards the Serengeti. After a few hour drive we will arrive at the Serengeti.
- After lunch we do a game drive all afternoon in this beautiful park. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. At the end of the day you arrive at campsite Nyani. Your private chef cook will prepare a delicious 3 course dinner for you.
- The fourth we have a full day in Serengeti. At the end of the day we overnight at campsite Nyani or Lobo (north). On our last safari day in Serengeti we’ll do a game drive in the morning and in the afternoon we’ll be heading to Ngorongoro conser-vation area where we overnight at campsite Simba which has a beautiful location on the crater rim.
- DAY 5-6 NGORONGORO CRATER: We wake up early in the morning and after break-fast we will drive into the amazing Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $2650.50
- 2 people: $1820.30
- 4 people: $1370 pp
- 6 people: $1240 pp
- Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- Drinking water (1,5 liter per day)
- Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- - Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- - Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- - Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
- - Kilimanjaro Airport: $75 per transfer (1-4 pax)
- - Arusha Airport: $35 per transfer (1-4 pax)
DAY 1 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK:
DAY 2 Lake Manyara:
DAY 3-4 Serengeti National park:
Price per person:
Tanzania Safari - 6 days camping Quote with two Steps Payment
The payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of 50$ so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.