- Tanzania Safari 1 days Camping Safari Package: Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up from your hotel in or around Arusha.
- During the 2,5 hour drive you will enjoy the view of the beautiful nature, landscapes and local communities. We’ll do a full day game drive in Tarangire which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African Pythons.
- At the end of the day we go to Africa Safari Lake Manyara Camping where you can take a dive into the swimming pool!
- Day 2, on Lake Manyara. The park is known for its breath taking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water and hot springs.
- We do a game drive in Lake Manyara all day and if you like to walk you can also book a 2 hour walking safari.
- On foot you can enjoy giraffes, buffalos and other animals from a good distance. In the afternoon we drive back to Africa Safari Lake Manyara.
- On the third day we drive to the amazing Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! We overnight at Rhino Lodge which is a few hundred meters away from the crater rim. The lodge offers amazing views of untouched high montane forest with Mount Oldeani and Mount Makarot.
- On the third day we drive to the amazing Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals.
- If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! We overnight at Rhino Lodge which is a few hundred meters away from the crater rim. The lodge offers amazing views of untouched high montane forest with Mount Oldeani and Mount Makarot.
- Day 4-6 Serengeti National Park: This day we will head towards the Serengeti. After a few hour drive we will arrive at the Serengeti. After lunch we do a game drive all afternoon in this beautiful park. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. We overnight at Africa Safari Serengeti Central, the perfect retreat for a relaxing moment wat-ching birdlife or a herd of impala grazing quietly around the camp area or rather just relax while listening to the sounds of the African bush. The fourth we have a full day in Serengeti. At the end of the day we head back to Africa Safari Se- rengeti Central. Enjoy the Serengeti sunset while having a delicious dinner. On our last safari day in Serengeti we’ll do a game drive in the morning and in the afternoon we’ll be heading Lake Natron where we overnight at Africa Safari Lake Natron. The next morning you might wake up with giraffes and zebras passing by your room!
- Day 7 Lake Natron (lake & waterfalls): Today we leave early to go to Lake Natron and waterfalls. Lake Natron is a soda lake at the base of the active Ol Donyo Lengai volcano, the area around Lake Natron is often described as having a desolate and almost lunar beauty. East Africa has 1.5 - 2.5 million Lesser Flamingos, represen-ting three-quarters of the world population and most of them are hatched at Lake Natron. Your guide will take you for an adventurous walk to the lake and the waterfalls. In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $5,080 pp
- 2 people: $2,650 pp
- 4 people: $2,230 pp
- 6 people: $2,065 pp
- Reef & Beach Resort 3 nights all inclusive: 150 USD per person extra Upgrade to Zanzibar Bay Resort or Paradise Beach Resort on request.
- -Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- -Drinking water (1,5 liter per day) for safari
- -Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- -Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- -Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
- - Kilimanjaro Airport: $60 per transfer (1-4 pax)
- - Arusha Airport: $20 per transfer (1-4 pax)
DAY 1 Tarangire National park:
DAY 2 Lake Manyara:
Day 3 Ngorongoro crater:
Price per person:
Tanzania Safari - 7 days Camping Quote with two Steps Payment
The payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of $100 so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.