- Tanzania Safari 5 days tented lodge Safari Package: Today your safari adventure begins! We pick you up from your hotel in or around Arusha.
- During the 2,5 hour drive you will enjoy the view of the beautiful nature, landscapes and local communities. We’ll do a full day game drive in Tarangire which is famous for its large numbers of elephants, baobab trees and tree climbing African Pythons.
- At the end of the day we go to Africa Safari Lake Manyara tented lodge where you can take a dive into the swimming pool!
- Day 2, on Lake Manyara Safari. The park is known for its breath taking panoramic views, waterfalls, babbling brooks with clear water and hot springs.
- We do a game drive in Lake Manyara all day and if you like to walk you can also book a 2 hour walking safari.
- On foot you can enjoy giraffes, buffalos and other animals from a good distance. In the afternoon we drive back to Africa Safari Lake Manyara.
- On the third day we drive to the amazing Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals. If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! We overnight at Rhino Lodge which is a few hundred meters away from the crater rim. The lodge offers amazing views of untouched high montane forest with Mount Oldeani and Mount Makarot.
- On the third day we drive to the amazing Ngorongoro crater. The Ngorongoro crater is the largest intact crater in the world. The crater life estimated 30,000 large mammals.
- If you’re lucky you might even spot a rhino today! We overnight at Rhino Lodge which is a few hundred meters away from the crater rim. The lodge offers amazing views of untouched high montane forest with Mount Oldeani and Mount Makarot.
- Day 4-6 Serengeti National Park: This day we will head towards the Serengeti. After a few hour drive we will arrive at the Serengeti. After lunch we do a game drive all afternoon in this beautiful park. The Serengeti is known for its endless plains of savannah and forest landscapes. The park is famous for the migration involving about 1.5 million herbivores and followers. We overnight at Africa Safari Serengeti Central, the perfect retreat for a relaxing moment wat-ching birdlife or a herd of impala grazing quietly around the camp area or rather just relax while listening to the sounds of the African bush. The fourth we have a full day in Serengeti. At the end of the day we head back to Africa Safari Se- rengeti Central. Enjoy the Serengeti sunset while having a delicious dinner. On our last safari day in Serengeti we’ll do a game drive in the morning and in the afternoon we’ll be heading Lake Natron where we overnight at Africa Safari Lake Natron. The next morning you might wake up with giraffes and zebras passing by your room!
- Day 7 Lake Natron (lake & waterfalls): Today we leave early to go to Lake Natron and waterfalls. Lake Natron is a soda lake at the base of the active Ol Donyo Lengai volcano, the area around Lake Natron is often described as having a desolate and almost lunar beauty. East Africa has 1.5 - 2.5 million Lesser Flamingos, represen-ting three-quarters of the world population and most of them are hatched at Lake Natron. Your guide will take you for an adventurous walk to the lake and the waterfalls. In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha where we arrive before dinner.
- 1 person: $3790.50 pp
- 2 people: $2650.30 pp
- 4 people: $2360 pp
- 6 people: $2150 pp
- Reef & Beach Resort 3 nights all inclusive: 150 USD per person extra Upgrade to Zanzibar Bay Resort or Paradise Beach Resort on request.
- -Game drives with Nissan or Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof and experienced guide
- -Drinking water (1,5 liter per day) for safari
- -Entrance fees, (special) camping fees, concession fees parks
- -Overnight at campsite or (tented) lodge full board (3 meals per day)
- -Camping safari: camping materials(also sleeping bags)
- - International flight
- - Drinks & snacks
- - Airport transfers (can be arranged)
- Overnight before and after safari (can be arranged)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tourist visa
- Masai boma visit: $15 per person
- Walking safari Lake Manyara (2 hours): $35 per person
- Walk Ngorongoro conservation area (1,5 hours): $40 per person
- - Kilimanjaro Airport: $60 per transfer (1-4 pax)
- - Arusha Airport: $20 per transfer (1-4 pax)
DAY 1 Tarangire National park:
DAY 2 in Lake Manyara Safari:
Day 3 Ngorongoro crater:
Price per person:
Tanzania Safari - 5 days tented lodge Quote with two Steps Payment
The payment of the Safari Tour Package is in two steps, Firstly once you selected the package you wanted, you must make an online payment of 50$ so called reservation deposit, this fees are include in the total package fees, which will deduct from the total cost in the end of the payment, the main package fees will be made by bank transfer once all process is done and confirmed.
Tarangire National Park Safrai Review Cristina Tarangire National Park Safari observationnLovely game drive! Very well organised for game drive passes and even though it can be crowded at the entrance, the park is so vast you really don't mind other safari cars once you start your drive. We saw so many elephants, as well as zebras and giraffes. It's amazing how used they got to safari cars and how close they pass by.
Peterson One of the best parks in northern Tanzania. The dry season, July to October, brings large densities of wildlife due to the permanent water of Tarangire River! The rest of the time when it's green, it's beautiful with beautiful landscapes, wildflowers and amazing birding!.
Giang Tarangire National Park Safari observation An amazing park with a lot of elephants, zebras, … It was a lucky to see lions lying in the Tangagire river. You are not allowed to get out of the car so just stop and have lunch right next to zebras, better than at picnic site.
Kim Tarangire National Park Safari observation This place is amazing and the guides are so sweet and giving each other notice about whereabouts of the animals. So many beautiful animals that it's just breathtaking. Gorgeous and unique experience.
Susan Tarangire National Park Safari observation Fabulous wildlife viewing everywhere we went. And the Tarangire Lodge was THE BEST! Elephants were in camp at the water hole in the morning followed by zebras, warthogs, deer and others.
Bill Tarangire National Park Safari observation A national park full of zebras, elephants and giraffes. We also spotted a few lions. We came here during our 1st day of our safari trip. It was the perfect start! Highly recommended. You can see the animals in their natural habitat from up-close. There are a few spots to have picnic and visit the washroom as you are not allowed to exit the car once you are out of this specially designated areas.
Roger Tarangire National Park Safari observation The Tarangire National Park is just awesome. We had many cool game drives and could observe many animals in their natural environment. Stayed there for one day but you can easily stay longer.
Happy Tarangire National Park Safari observation Dirt roads throughout this park make for a bumpy ride to visit the animals, but it is definitely an oasis for elephants and giraffes. They can be spotted everywhere munching on the acacia trees that are spread throughout the landscape or digging for water at the river bed.
Max Tarangire National Park Safari observation Safari: you will get to see many marvellous animals in close encounters. Review: wonderful national park also with many local school class visitors.
Phi Tarangire National Park Safari observation Tarangire is one of the best Tanzanian National Parks. It is only 2 hours from Arusha City. They have an option of a day tour or 2 days tour. The tour guides are friendly & knowledgeable. The hotels here are nice and clean. Very easy to see all the animals they have. I will surely visit again.
Alina Tarangire National Park Safari observation We visited the endless plain in September, when the weather was just perfect and the animals were pretty active. This was our first national park to visit (we went afterwards to Ngorongoro Crater and then Serengeti). It is amazing how you pass through herds of tens of animals and you can only hear a few sounds. This place has a nice calmness and the animals are used to seeing the safari cars and not get scared. We saw many elephants, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, leopard, lion and others. We were lucky enough to witness a hunt: a lioness killed a water back. She left to get the pack, meanwhile a leopard had a short feast from the prey. When the lion pack came back after 10 minutes, the leopard was chased away and got camouflaged in a tree. Don’t forget your binoculars when going in safari, it is a must!
GB Tarangire National Park Safari observation It was my second national park after Arusha national park and I felt amazed by the nature and the amount of animals. You see plenty of different animals along the road, very close and I enjoyed the day there a lot in an own rented car. I totally recommend that park.
Wallin Tarangire National Park Safari observation One of the best parks in Tanzania. Very underestimated in my eyes. Cheetah, Leopard, Lion nd huge amounts of Elephants in two gamedrives. Very beautiful nature. Only bad thing I can think about are the annoying tsetses. Wonderful gamespotting.
Ramírez Tarangire National Park Safari observation This was our first park and it was absolutely amazing, we had the absolutely luck to see some elefants in the entrance crossing our way, including two small elefants with less than a year. We were in love. We saw Elefants, Impalas, Zebras, Lions, Monkeys, Giraffes.
Magali Tarangire National Park Safari observation The elephants in Tarangire are just amazing. One of the only park where you will see so many Baobab trees
Paul Tarangire National Park Safari observation We did the Safari with a local guide from Kilidove named Mounir. It was an amazing experience. So many animals: elephants, giraffes, dik-dik, wathhogs, lions, hyena
Steven Tarangire National Park Safari observation 2 months ago Tarangire was our first national park visit in Tanzania this summer. Oh my. 💙 Famous for its high density of elephants, wildebeests, zebras and lions, these beautiful wild animals made for a very successful safari visit. Thank you, Tarangire National Park. Until we meet again!
G J Tarangire National Park Safari observation Wow. One day trip to Tarangire was a blast! Saw almost all animals! Loved the place and our guide!
Chris Tarangire National Park Safari observation Do you want to see Elephants? This is the park to visit. We saw many elephants. Probably well over 100 in the two days we were there. We saw two different lion families and numerous other animals. Obviously, being animal park what you see and experience will be different from anyone else but it's an amazing park.
Jonatha Tarangire National Park Safari observation At the beginning I thought that Serengueti was the only safari that worth’s. But after read and watch some videos made my decision and preferred Taranguire. Amazing national park, you will see animals everywhere and if your driver or guide is good, he will stop when you want. We saw Zebras, elephants, giraffes, pumbas, impalas, cheetah, monkeys, ñu, buffalo, amazing birds and eagles. Takes two hours from Arusha to the park, starting at 7:30 am arrive the park at 10 am and finishing at 16:30 aprox arriving Arusha 18:30. We made a full day because of time, and we chose a private safari car because is comfortable and not to much expensive than the group one. The normal price of a full day in Taranguire is 200 American dollars per person it includes transportation from your hotel to the park, entrance, food (lunch), water and transportation back to your hotel. Tip: take some tanzanian money because on the way to the park you will find some guys of the masai tribe and if you wan to take pictures or buy some local stuff you will need money. Give some tip to your driver/guide because they work a lot and usually they are amazing very kind people, so think about it. Is better if you bring some sunscreen, I thought there would be a lot of mosquitos but no, nothing. Also you can bring your camera or phone charger because the safari cars have plugs to connect. You can’t fly a drone, is forbidden. Bring more water just in case. When the safari starts, the guide opens the roof of the car and gives you binoculars. I totally recommend this safari.
Flo Tarangire National Park Safari observation Great nation park bit I was a little bit disappointed because it should be the one with the most elephants but to be honest I expected a little bit more than the few ones I've seen.
Mateja Tarangire National Park Safari observation Dry season in Tarangire National Park and we still saw many different animals
Ababii Tarangire National Park Safari observation An amazing safari experience where you can see the animals in their natural environment
Pradeep Tarangire National Park Safari observation Paradise for elephants and beautiful baobab trees. Giraffe, zebra and lots of baboons.
Davide Tarangire National Park Safari observation Classic safari. There are mostly elephants, zebras, buffaloes, giraffes. It's amazing how little distance separates you from wild animals. In order to enjoy it, it is important to have a ranger/guide who loves nature. Highly recommend to all, also with child.
Issa Tarangire National Park Safari observation One of the best national park in Tanzania In Tarangire you can sport lot of animal in just a few m from the main entres also is the home of two giants " bao bao tree and big families of elephant "
Danae Tarangire National Park Safari observation Very forested so more difficult to see animals but a beautiful drives and we did indeed see the illusive tree lion
Lukas Tarangire National Park Safari observation Top Nationalpark! Huge elephant groups, zerbas, lions. A must see when in Tanzania. At leasr 2 days recommend, so you can see the area with the lake. It provided completly different flora and fauna. E.g. huge herds of Buffalos and Swimming elephants. So Tarangire is definitly worth a trip while beeing in Tanzania, espically cause of its high density of elephants, zebras and so on. Clear recommendation!
Mesiaki Tarangire National Park Safari observation Tarangire National Park is the home of elephants, not only that but also white buffalo 🐃 and large heards of various species of African wild animals as well as birds.
파생이 Tarangire National Park Safari observation Relatively small compared to Serengeti while boasting a unique landscape and vegetation. Hard to see carnivores.
Gabriel Tarangire National Park Safari observation Ranking as the 6th largest National Park in Tanzania and covering an area of 2,850 square kilometers, The Tarangire National Park is most popular for its large elephant herds and mini-wildlife migration that takes place during the dry season which sees about 250,000 animals enter the park.
Meirosu Tarangire National Park Safari observation This place is extremely beautiful! I was fascinated by the baobab trees and the variety of animals! We saw lots of elephants, giraffes, baboons, monkeys, impalas and beautiful birds. A monkey even stole a banana from my lunch box when we were at the picnic place
How to book my Safari Know When You Want to Go ; Book up to 12 months in advance, Aim to book 2-6 months in advance ; Coolest and driest weather, Warmest and wettest weather.
Offices in Tanzania and Europe Worldclass safari guides - Top 5 Tips for Booking Your African Safari: Contact our Experts to Get your Free Quote. Best Safari in Tanzania: Tailor made, Private safaris with Professional Guide and own 4x4. Create Your Own Travel. Best Safari Deals. Specialized Touroperator.
Book My Safari-Travel Guide you can do booking of customized Ranthambore safari packages & explore the rich biodiversity like never before.